Northern New England
Volunteer Caregivers' Network
Northern New England Volunteer Caregivers' Network (NNEVCN) members share innovative ideas and best practices to support elderly, disabled and other vulnerable populations. By uniting volunteers, expertise and resources from three New England states, we support and empower members of our diverse, compassionate communities.
The mission of the Northern New England Volunteer Caregivers' Network (NNEVCN) is to provide leaders of volunteer caregiving programs opportunities to network, share best practices, enhance regional visibility, and develop collaborative projects and resources that support the independence of vulnerable members of our communities.
Our Strategic Goals:
- Share internal best practices
- Expand network membership
- Increase network marketing and profile
- Funding and resources for individual member programs and network
- Collaboration building/partnerships